Saturday, October 23, 2010

DOLCE AND GABBANA FALL 2009

You might be wondering, it's already SPRING 2011 collections. Why go back to fall 2009? Well, I'm only going for Dolce and Gabbana. And you have to view it to understand why I have to highlight this collection.

First, I love Dolce and Gabbana. They're a duo so I'm really amazed that the fashion conflicts are well kept. (Dolce and Gabbana, the designers have already separated like separated as a couple.) But they can't beat out Dean and Dan of Dsquared. You know, the host of Launch My Line. They're identical twins. I guess they even shared the fashion DNA in their blood. :)

PS. Watch their menswear shows for hot male models! ;) They sure have great taste in men don't they? ;) They have Adam Senn and Noah Mills and that's good enough for me. :))

So, back to the collection. SO the fall 2009 is a nod to old hollywood and to exaggerated shoulders. They even have a great version of the female tux with exaggerated shoulders (as seen on Jessica Stam, my favorite model from Canada.) and versions of a Marilyn Mnroe print dresses and gowns.



















 
JESSICA STAM





 


 
CHANEL IMAN

































 
JESSICA STAM





Photo: Marcio Madeira for style.com

what do you think of the collection?

PS: WANNA SEE MORE OF JESSICA STAM? GO TO YOUR NEAREST ALDO STORES, SHE'S THE CURRENT MODEL OF THEIR DANCE DANCE CAMPAIGN. ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE EYEBAGS! PEOPLE WITH BIG EYEBAGS ARE SO SEXY! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment