Monday, October 18, 2010

WELCOME FIERCE PEOPLE!

My name is Mark, Markness for this blog.
SO....  what is this blog all about?
Basically... FASHION
and also lifestyle, music, and I might even rant random stuff in here.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE FASHION!
I've been in love since fourth year high school after watching a Christian Dior show on YouTube. I fell in love with how clothes can transform into different things, that clothes are not just T-shirt, jackets, skirts, and pants. So now being my first post, I will be a little bit brief.

Oh by the way, I might do some DIY or DO IT YOURSELF. Basically my own creations. These might be things that you can't see in malls. :P or inspired by different collections from different designers.

ALSO , there is a chatbox beside the page where you can post comments or even ask me questions which may be my next topic. Make sure they are about fashion. :)

FEATURES OF THIS BLOG
1. WHO WORE WHAT? - What brands did these celebrities wear
2. FASHION SMASHION- Who wore it better
3. DIY- Do It Yourself
4. HAUTE COUTURE REPORT- reports about the latest collections

So far, these are the only features and many may come soon so be sure to check it out! :)

Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment