Thursday, November 11, 2010

FASHION ICON #3: KYLIE MINOGUE

So, I must continue with the list of my fashion icons!
1. Madonna
2. Lady GaGa
3. KYLIE MINOGUE!

This Australian beauty, I might say, maybe the pre-Lady GaGa no one ever noticed. You guys have to look at her tour costumes.

They're even better than GaGa's. When I look at her clothes, I'm like, she picks great clothes. Well, I know she didn't design them. It also helps that he has designer friends Jean Paul-Gaultier (who created Madonna's iconic cone bra) and John Galliano (who Michael Cinco aspires but he is still light years away) who make fierce outfits on the runway and goes to the stage with Kylie.

But when she's on the red carpet or to any event, she dresses very lady like. Kylie even snagged 2nd best dressed on a UK poll only behind Posh (Victoria Beckham). And the accent doesn't hurt too! :)

Don't you worry, I got a lot more fashion icons that might inspire you to create outfits similar to them. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment