Sunday, November 7, 2010

GARETH PUGH

Gareth Pugh... I think only a few of you, my sexy readers, know Gareth Pugh. He's not a big name in the industry but I think you people should check him out. His collection is F-I-E-R-C-E!!!! FIERCE!

What made me know Gareth Pugh was Kylie Minogue. I'll discuss Miss Kylie on the later days. She's one of my fashion icons. It was in her video "In My Arms." Watch it! Her pink dress with those oversized hoods and where she was wearing shades was from his Spring/Summer 2007 collection. And I watched the whole collection and I fell in love with it. You may see how GaGa was influenced by Pugh with GaGa even wearing one of his creations.

In short, I LOVE GARETH PUGH! HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CREATE PIECES LIKE MCQUEEN!

Search him on youtube and view his collection and watch in awe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment