Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Why do I feel like I've been blogging for so long? It's only been two months! I find that very very weird. It's not that I'm tired of blogging, but I feel like my purpose is yet to come.I guess I'm just bored that's why.

So it's almost Christmas and my wish is for everyone to have a peaceful life. Why am I wishing? It's Jesus' birthday. He should be the one wishing!

Anyway, I won't be posting anything fashion 'til DECEMBER 26! Too long I know. But I want to spend time with my family in fashionable or even non-fashionable clothes! As long as we're complete and healthy! I mean if you're not healthy you won't have the physical strength to go to the mall or go online or the mental strength to know which looks good on you. Haha! :P

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment