Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FREJA BEHA AND ANJA'S REIGNS ARE OVER!

AND I'M SADDENED! :(

Freja is not Chanel's mannequin anymore and now for Spring 2012 it's Saskia de Brauw (she was Resort 2012's face so ok) and... JOAN SMALLS? Yes, Joan Smalls. Well, now there's a black girl in Chanel. I get why Joan and Saskia were chosen. Karl mentioned that the theme is water and athletic and sporty and haven't you notice? Jian and Saskia look like little boys. Yes they do. Freja doesn't. Freja has a classic beauty. Ironically, Freja's the lesbian here. And I don't like Joan Smalls because I read in a fashion blog by a famous fashion blogger that she was a snob and a diva. Yes, I am that kind of person. I judge without seeing them. Haha! But I'm sure that blogger's credible.

Meanwhile, Arizona Muse, Freja's girlfriend,  is the new face of Fendi ending  Anja Rubik's 4 season reign. I wish they would've brought Jessica Stam back. :(

Also, Arizona and Freja are the faces of Chloe Spring 2012. Arizona's on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment