Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This event happens once every four years

It's February 29!!!! I remember the last Feb. 29 was during 2008. Our prom was supposed to be held at that date but some event in Luneta or something caused it to be delayed to a much later date! Sayang! :(

Anyway, my news today is about one of my favorite top models of all time NATASHA POLY
Natasha Poly has walked the runways of every major fashion desginer in the world and working for almost 10 years (which is a lifetime in the modeling industry) she hasn't bag a beauty contract unlike other models like Raquel Zimmerman for Shiseido, Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls, and Liu Wen for Estee Lauder and Doutzen Kroes for L'Oreal. But that is now to an end.
Photo from L'Oreal Paris

Many, many years after debuting on Emanuel Ungaro’s runway back in 2003, Natasha Poly has scored her first major beauty contract. “I’ve been doing modeling for almost ten years, and I’ve been working so hard to reach this moment,” Poly tells Style.com of being named L’Oréal Paris’ newest spokesmodel. “My dream came true. I’ve reached a point where I can actually send a message to people, saying to them, ‘You’re worth it — we’re worth it.”

“Natasha has a magnetic beauty that has established her major presence on the fashion scene in just a  few years. Stunningly beautiful, our new Russian icon has a glamorous, edgy sense of style, complemented by a striking personality. I am thrilled to welcome one of the worlds’ most talented supermodels who had truly made her outstanding density”, says Cyril Chapuy, Global Brand President of L’Oréal Paris.

While Poly swears by L’Oreal Youth Code Lumiere, ‘It refreshes your skin. I massage it in every morning’ she says. It's believed her first job for the brand will be fronting an ad campaign for Elnett hairspray, which Poly will know only too well - it's a backstage essential during fashion weeks.

She looks gorgeous on the picture! I cant wait for the commercial! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment