Saturday, February 25, 2012

Updates...

It's already Milan Fashion Week!
Also it's People Power Revolution Anniversary in the Philippines.
Also, I might not be updating in just a couple of days here in my blog.
Why?
I'm kinda busy, with my academic requirements.
Also, I want to expand my "fashion empire" tee-hee!
No... I'm working on having a lookbook (but that doesn't mean I'm not going to have outfit posts here)
Also, I want to see if I can go to the fashion industry. Graduation is fast approaching.... (scared!)
So there... in case I might not post here, you know the reason.
Meanwhile, enjoy this post that they did that features ME! on CollegeFashionista ---> click! http://www.collegefashionista.co.uk/school/view/university_of_the_philippines-diliman/fashionisto_spotlight_mark_yumang

No comments:

Post a Comment