Monday, February 13, 2012

What "The Great Northern Sale" gave me.

Well, The Great Northern Sale. Whew! I literally skipped class just for that additional 10% off for SM Advantage card and it certainly paid off. GOT ME A NEW PAIR OF SUNNIES!

I was planning on the Guess shades which I showed before here. But after fitting it and it looked funny, I started to look for some other pair. And then the salesman told me that Pepe Jeans was having a promo. If you buy a regular priced pair worth 2990 above, you get a free pair of Pepe Jeans University collection shades! I COULDN'T PASS IT UP! And with the additional 10%, it's a steal!

 The sunglasses costs Php 2990, take 10% off is Php 2691 (63.25 USD) ----> BARGAIN RIGHT?
These are the Pepe Jeans Ivy sunglasses, which is a dead ringer for the Tom Ford Sabrina sunglasses. I bought it because they're high quality replicas. Pepe Jeans sunglasses are approved by the UK. And with that, here are my free sunnies.
I know what you're thinking, THEY'RE NOT MY STYLE! I LIKE 'EM BIG I know, but I kinda like them, not just because of the color but they don't have that bug-eyed look that I always do. It's a nice change, if I'm feeling like it. AND THEY'RE FREEE!!!! WOULD YOU PASS THAT UP? ;)

The Pepe Jeans University Collection is available in 4 colors: Green, Blue, Yellow and Red to represent the 4 major universities in the Philippines
Green- La Salle
Blue - Ateneo
Yellow - UST
Red - UP... wait WHAAAAATTTT???
UP is known as "Fighting Maroons" and why Red? And Red is Adamson University. WE'RE MAROON! MAROON! Well, that's why I chose red because they're "supposed to be UP" anyway....

They retail for Php 1,990 in SM Department stores and Php 2,190 in optical shops, Landmark, Robinson's etc. So you know where to buy right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment