Sunday, February 19, 2012

WHO DID IT BETTER?

FALL 2012 has fallen upon us! And designers are now showing us the trends for the coming season.
You know I love me some Zac Posen but I can't help but post another one of this "Who did it better?" post. Recall the last time was Yves Saint Laurent vs Jil Sander and you said Yves Saint Laurent won. (We still love you Raf Simons)
Now it's Zac Posen Fall 2012 vs Rodarte Fall 2011. A year apart! So who did the coat + gown combo better?
Zac Posen Fall 2012
Rodarte Fall 2011
I love them both but Rodarte wins for me (not just because they were first) but also because I love both the dress and coat. I'm not loving the coat on Zac Posen. Dramatic gowns are Posen's specialty and we know that! :)
It's ok Zac. Go get 'em on Resort 2013. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment