Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Something too look forward to

After all that Obsessing and Wanting series (which I'm sure you got sick of) I have another one to puke your fashion brains out ----> COVET! haha!

According to merriam-webster.com:

cov·et

verb \ˈkə-vət\

Definition of COVET

transitive verb
1
: to wish for earnestly <covet an award>
2
: to desire (what belongs to another) inordinately or culpably
intransitive verb
: to feel inordinate desire for what belongs to another

EXAMPLE:
Thou shall not COVET thy neighbor's wife! CHOZ!

No! This is basically where I show you my "inspired" stuff (the true term is replica hihi). For example, I covet the Tom Ford James Bond sunglasses ---> And I'll show you my i2i sunglasses! hahahahaha. I'll show you where to buy these stuff that are "designer-inspired." I'm really sorry fashion. I'm just too poor for you. Give me a good paying job and I'll stop coveting and start bulking up my debts using my credit card. Haha!

Anyways, tell me what do you covet and I'll see to it that I can find it at a much cheaper price! ;)

Email me "coveters" : itssomarkness@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment