Saturday, March 24, 2012

WE CONQUERED ATENEO!

Just kidding! But we did went to Ateneo to see the Rizal Exhibit in the Old Rizal Library. It was an incentive in our PI 100 class so we just went. Besides, Ateneo is one jeep away from UP so carry! :)
This post is picture heavy! :)))
PS. CAN I JUST SAY! UPLOADING PICTURES ON BLOGGER IS A TEDIOUS PROCESS! YOU CAN'T UPLOAD ALL AT ONCE? WTF?

Anna Wintour wannabe!
Ang taray lang ni Mother with her Galliano sunglasses!




Yes, I wrote the book and let Rizal have all the credit

Same here! Damn you Rizal! Haha!
She plagiarized and printed the books! Haha!








This is the New Rizal Library. The Old Rizal Library is under renovation.



Top - Blue Soda
Pants - Human
Watch - Bijoux Terner
 Sunglasses - John Galliano







First, and I know, last time inside UP Provident Fund
These sunglasses that flip up to be eyeglasses are from Forever 21Men. I bought these in Korea!
Here we are again. THEY HAVE A LOYALTY CARD!  I did not know!! I bought the Hazelnut Milk Tea
YAY! They finally got it right! I'm a Virgo! A VIRGIN INDEED! HAHAHA!
 Whew!
PS. This is my first post using the new Blogger Interface which is much more complicated than the old one. AS IN SUPER COMPLICATED! hahaha
Toodle-do! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment