Saturday, May 5, 2012

SM ACCESSORIES LOVIN' SUMMER!

SM Accessories launched a contest entitled "Lovin' Summer" wherein you post your pics with your fave SM Accessories that you purchased (min. of 200 pesos). Now we're down to the final 10. I actually joined this and here is my entry:
So it was the blue sunglasses and orange watch from SM Accessories.
TAKE NOTE: I ONLY JOINED BECAUSE SM ACCESSORIES TWEETED ME TO JOIN, AND SINCE I HAD NOTHING TO LOSE I DID! HAHAHAHA!

Anyways, I saw the other entries and we were laughing our asses off (the reason) because the pics were not creative (50% creativity is a criteria). As in, you would know they just took it by themselves and just had that "what the heck I'll send it" attitude. Anyway, so we were all, "you have a chance" and I was like "hell yeah"


AND GUESS WHAT????

I WASN'T IN THE TOP 10! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyways, I'm kinda bitter because BECAUSE THE TOP 10 WERE BLECH! I'm sorry. Just look at it. I'm sorry. anyways... I have the right to be bitter okay. There was a pair of sunglasses as a prize and that was what I was aiming for! Darn it!

Anyways, vote (don't seriously don't) on your fave look. If you can't find one, you can hype this on Lookbook :)))

Hype my look on Lookbook my darlings!
You can fan me, too!
Hype my other looks as well while you're at it! 
Give me all your luvin'
Much love
xoxo
M-ness! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment