Friday, June 15, 2012

UPCAT

UPCAT 2012 is on August 4-5, 2012. And my sister is taking it! Go girl! Haha!

I saw her form and she wants to take BS Architecture or BS Business Administration in UP Diliman. Kaloka! Anyways, I passed her application form and boy was it a day!

1. I paid at PNB and it took me like 20 minutes til I paid for the UPCAT Application Fee (Php 450 + Php 25 pesos processing fee)
2. I rushed back to OUR to submit the forms. Thank God it took me like 5 minutes to fall in line and submit it. I thought I would be outside the OUR and wait for hours.
3. HERE'S THE HARDEST PART: We have to wait and get the test permit. I passed the forms at 10:45 am. I got them almost 1 pm. SERIOUSLY! Apparently it wasn't a first come, first serve basis. It's random. Depends on how it was filed. And I'm like whaaaa????

Anyways, I only knew of this now because when I took the UPCAT, my school took care of all of these for me. I went to Quezon City Science High School, Regional Science High School for NCR (National Capital Region) TARRRAAAYYYY!!!! And you know when it comes to science high school, it's like you're required to take the UPCAT! :))

So, there you have it. If you're going to take the UPCAT next year, my tips are:
1. Pay the application fee early!
2. Rush to your school principal and have your form 2 filled out!
3. Go early! Early bird gets the worm! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment