Friday, July 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE 13TH

I'M BACK BITCHES!
But not that much!
Anyways... it was the Great Northern Sale. Remember that? Click here.
I got great stuff from the sale courtesy of the majore reductions from Oxygen. Will post the outfits in the coming days. AND OF COURSE I GOTTA BUY SUNNIES!!!!

AND THEY'RE MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS WILMETTE SUNGLASSES. YES, THE MICHAEL IS DOUBLE. It's the diffusion line. Anyway, here are the pics of the sunnies from the internet.

I got the sunnies in black but I'm searching now for the white pair! haha!
The pictures are not mine. I got them from an ebay site. So there. :)










I super love the "MK" charm on the side of the sunnies. I want the white one now! The charm in the black sunnies is in silver and I WANT GOLD! HAHA!

These sunnies can be teamed with your most punk outfit to your Chanel couture dress and not even Ray-Bans can do that (in my honest and humble but correct opinion).

They're very cheap. The original price is Php 3,990 (95.01 USD) -> 50% off from L'OPTIQUE PARIS IN SM THE BLOCK ---> Php 1,995 (47.50 USD) ---> Tres cheap! :D

L'Optique Paris has branches in Podium, The Block, and North Wing in Cebu :)
I bought my Vintage Cazal in L'Optique Paris in The Podium. Remember that? Click here.

SUNGLASSES HEAVEN! I'M IN SUNGLASSES HEAVEN! :))
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment