Monday, July 30, 2012

Hey-ya!

Hey guys! I'm back! I needed that vacation from blogging. It's so invigorating and rejuvinating! Haha!

Anyways, did you guys watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics? I must say, The UK has a lot to be proud of. From what I've read, the SPICE GIRLS WILL PERFORM ON THE CLOSING CEREMONY! YAY! Despite Posh having second thoughts, I'm uber excited! Anyway, it was a night of theatrics, some comedy and the Queen on the parachute and even cleaning her own nails. Haha! But what I love most about the Olympics is Stella McCartney's outfit! Have a look!


I would die for that gold jacket and pants! Uber chic! It's true to the Stella McCartney look and we know they're made from sustainable materials! I'm dying of jealousy! :))

As you all know, Stella McCartney designed the GB Olympic uniform. Go Stella! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment