Saturday, July 21, 2012

Madonna in Versace

There has been a lot of questions on who made the sunnies Madonna was wearing during the Girl Gone Wild music video and it took me quite a long time to figure it out and I finally found it! And I'm sure of it!
So... who made Madonna's sunglasses on the Girl Gone Wild music video?
Here are the pictures







HERE THEY ARE:


 
VERSACE VE 4213B - After careful examination, I am sure these are the sunnies! It also helps that I saw the stylist, Arianne Philips, in the same pair! Ha! Anyways, back to the sunnies, they contain that vintage look of Versace. Some Vintage Versace sunnies have those plaid designs to them and of course those studs scream "Versace" and that Versace name on the temples helps too! Anyway, I love the squarish wayfarer shape of this! It has a great fit in all faces and will not give you that "bug eye" look that everyone is annoyed now. My favorite color is the red pair but if you just want a pair of sunnies to protect you from the sun, go for the black but if you're a fashionista, go for the red! You can buy the sunnies here and here and here and here! :))

If these had the medusa, these would've been 5 out of 5 but it's alright so I'll give it a 4 out of 5.

And as a bonus. There's a part in the GGW video that just flashes for like half a second and I got a screenshot just for you, my loyal readers and Madonna fans! ;) It features the sexy Sean O'Pry and Jon Kortajarena! Oooh lala! Haha! Madonna sure knows how to pick 'em! 


No comments:

Post a Comment