Friday, July 20, 2012

Zalora Brand Ambassador

I am super excited to say that I am now a Zalora Brand Ambassador! Everyone knows I love shopping and online shopping just takes it to the next level!

Anyway, I want my first post about Zalora to be a formal introduction of its features. I am telling you, you're gonna love shopping at Zalora. Hold on, wait...

For all my international readers, I apologize but Zalora is for Filipinos only (yet, I guess). Don't fret! You have Asos, GoJane, Urban Outfitters... what are you frowning for? :)))

Anyways... once you enter Zalora.com.ph you will see this on the header:





You see that?  ISN'T THAT AMAZING?
1. 30 Days Return- Malls only have 7 days return
2. Free Shipping Nationwide- Expensive shipping costs are basically one of the major turn offs on why Filipinos are still averse to online shopping. But not anymore!
3. Same Day Delivery- like pizza! Haha!
4. Cash on Delivery- no need for those credit cards!

Isn't it amazing? And as a brand ambassador, you're in for a treat...

Just enter this voucher code: ItssomarknessP at checkout and you get 5% OFF! Yay! But you need to have a minimum purchase of Php 500. Isn't it amazeballs? Now go and shop at Zalora now!

No comments:

Post a Comment