Friday, August 10, 2012

Katie Holmes in Vogue Eyewear

1. Yes! I know, it's raining... but I hope this will turn around for the better. Maybe wearing sunnies can welcome back the sun.
2. This is turning into a celebrity sunglasses finder. What can I say? I love sunnies!

Anyways, it seems that Katie Holmes did not get any settlement pay from her divorce from Tom Cruise because she's wearing Vogue Sunglasses. Haha! Well, I can't blame her. Vogue Sunglasses are affordable and fashionable at the same time. They are also made by Luxottica, the same company that produces Ray-Bans as well as Chanel, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, and Versace. Also, the campaign is fronted by Kate Moss, fashion's coolest girl. They've got good PR if you look at it.

(Photos from Otticanet and JustJared)






Anyways, as you can see they're just simple round sunnies except for that detailing on the side. It makes it more "baroque"-ish and I guess that's what sealed the deal for Katie. I actually like the fit of it. I love oversize you know. And with a price tag of less than $100, I say go for it! Buy them here!

Rating 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment