Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sunnies lusting!

Well! I'm sure you all know it's...NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! So far, I'm loving what I'm seeing. Can't wait for the London, Milan, and Paris!
As you all know, the Anna dello Russo for H&M collection will be in stores Oct. 4th (Oh please gift me one sunglasses from that collection). Well, the pricelist and lookbook has been uploaded and here are the pictures of the three things I want:
This one is only $34.95! :)


These two are both $49.95! Affordable! But people are kinda turned off because they're not H&M prices. I guess the fact that they had Anna designed it might have something to do with the heavy price tag. But look at them! With those prices, THEY'RE A BARGAIN! ;)

ANYWAYS, SPRING 2013 HAS SPRUNG! YES! You can pre-order Spring 2013 looks! Here are some sunnies that I looooove from the Spring 2013 Runways.

 DVF updated the "Super Lucia Sunglasses (Google them! ;) ) and made them bigger and with those bridges. :)
 Prabal Gurung updated the aviators into something super futuristic! I like! :)
With this, I'm not sure. They are Rag & Bone in collaboration with Oakley. And that's the thing, OAKLEY! I think I might like it but I've seen too much of this that I don't see anything revolutionary. :)

Well, there are still a lot of designers to present and a lot of sunnies to lust on!
AT LEAST GIVE ME THE ANNA DELLO RUSSO ONES! PLEASE??? WITH CHERRY ON TOP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment