Thursday, October 18, 2012

PLAY MY MUSIC!

When I commute to work, I like listening to music. I really love dance music but lately I've noticed that even slow songs enchant me. Here are my top 5 songs that I keep hitting replay! :)

1. Ride by Lana del Rey- I LOVE LANA DEL REY! This song is sooooo sad and slow but I love it! When I listen to it, I feel all melancholic and this music video IS JUST EPIC!!!!

2. 212 by Azealia Banks- I know that it's been a year since it was released but I still haven't memorized the words. :( it's no SuperBass. it's superfast! haha!
3. Bad Girls by M.I.A. - I love M.I.A. This song has a different beat and I love that! It's very trippy and dancey at the same time. And it has the coolest music video ever!

4. Brokenhearted by Karmin- They're a great couple! Nick is sooo cute! And try checking out Carly's version of XFactor. It's like a Leona Lewis version.

5. Ghetto Baby by Cheryl Cole- this was written by Lana del Rey. It's like this inviting bad love into your life and the beat is sick! :)
Also, WHO WANTS PATRON TICKETS TO JONAS BROTHERS LIVE IN MANILA???
Like Blims Fine Furniture here and check out the page for the mechanics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment