Monday, June 24, 2013

YOU BETTER SHOP AROUND!

Hey guys! Do you know the SM Store? Well, it's the only place you need to visit to feed your fashion hunger.
This was taken March 2012 at SM Manila. I think this is their first "The SM Store" board. ;)
I always check out the SM Store for great finds on clothes, shoes, and bags and needless to say I am never disappointed. Check out my look for my graduation ball. All items from the SM Store. Clothes from Markus, Shoes from Milanos, and bag from Parisian. Seems like it was expensive right? But it's not.

Sorry for the photo. That was after the party. Haha!

One of the great things about the SM Store are the accessories. SM Accessories is like the accessories authority. Great finds for great prices, parang slogan lang! Haha!

Anyways, when it comes to accessories, I choose statement accessories so I don't need to wear a lot. I'm an "on-the-move" kind of person so I want the accessories to accentuate my look and not be a burden to my everyday activities.



 I'm a big sunglasses addict so this rack really made me ecstatic! Haha!



 ORANGE! MSense Watch and Belt!
 I love this What Women Want statement ring!

So basically, that's the reason why I love to shop at SM. Because I love to shop and there's nowhere else you need to shop but SM. It's true, they've got it all for you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment