Thursday, August 1, 2013

PRADA RECYCLES FROM MIU MIU

It's my birthday month! Yay!

Anyways, I just noticed something fom the Prada Eyewear Fall 2013 collection... THEY LOOK LIKE FREAKIN' MIU MIU'S!

Now, I know that Miu Miu and Prada are made by the same designers but I think it's a bit too soon. Actually, this has happened before. But, the fact that the Miu Miu sunglasses are now very iconic and spotted everywhere, they need to be careful. Anyway, see the similarities....



 Prada Fall 2013 Eyewear Campaign vs Miu Miu Noir Sunglasses as seen on the Spring 2013 campaign
 Miu Miu Rasoir Sunglasses as seen on the Spring 2013 Campaign vs Prada Menswear Fall 2013

Here are the original photos. Photos found from prada.com and Google Images.




Despite that, I would gladly buy all of them. Haha.

Up next, my search for my "iconic" sunglasses. You know, the sunglasses that I will be wearing for years. Please don't expect Ray-Ban. Thanks! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment