Saturday, August 31, 2013

This pair of Stella McCartney sunglasses is all over Hollywood

So, we all know how Stella McCartney is so popular with celebs. I mean, look at every red carpet. It seems she is worn by everyone from A-list actresses to musicians. It's because of her feminine dresses inspired by tailoring of menswear. And now even her accessories are coveted. Especially this pair of grey tortoiseshell cat eye sunglasses.

See Kate Moss in Stella McCartney sunglasses, Gwen Stefani in Stella McCartney sunglasses, Kirsten Dunst Stella McCartney sunglasses, and Miranda Kerr Stella McCartney sunglasses. My gosh! Even her other sunglasses are worn by celebs. I wouldn't mind having a pair or two. Haha.






I think they all look good so I give this 5 out of 5. - PERFECT! LOVES IT!
They're a great update on the cat eye shape and that curve on the middle is just the right amount of edge it needs. Although it reminds me of Tom Ford don't you? :)

Buy them here or here.

1 comment:

  1. If you searching good quality sunglasses or doctor prescribed glasses. Online market can be a time saving best option. Such as best online glasses . Take a look.

    ReplyDelete