Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Britney Spears in Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses

So we have another edition of Celebrity Sunglasses Finder. We have good ol' Brit Brit in some Roberto Cavalli shield sunglasses. This was during her GMA announcement of her residency in Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas called Britney Spears: Piece of Me. I am super excited for this. I hope there's a DVD because it's so obvious I would not be able to see it. Also, her new single Work Bitch is on repeat in my iPod. I mean, can that song get any catchier? PARTY MODE ON!






Britney  Spears in Roberto Cavalli Mirihi Sunglasses

Since this pair of sunglasses has been on my wishlist, it's gonna rate high. Haha! It's a different take on the shield shape and that snake detailing on the temple, classic Roberto Cavalli! I super love this sunglasses. Unfortunately, I cannot find this in the Philippines so online? Haha! Good luck to the customs fee. Haha!

It's a great shape that's not very loud but loud enough for rockstars. Even Cara Delevigne was spotted in this pair.

Buy them here.

Rating 5 out of 5 -TO DIE FOR!

And if you're living under a rock, here is Britney's new single, Work Bitch. Album's coming out in December 3 and rumored album name is "All Eyes on Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment