Tuesday, January 28, 2014

GRAMMY AWARDS 2014

To be honest, there is not much to say. There were only a few people in the event actually. But, Madonna was there. No GaGa, Miley, or Rihanna in sight. They know they can't match the queen. Beyonce tried and failed.

Let's look at my best dressed ,Her Madgesty of course.
  
.
 
Madonna in Ralph Lauren- She was with his adopted son David Banda who was also wearing Ralph Lauren. She took it to another level with the gloves, hat, and cane. Love it!
She performed Open Your Heart with Macklemore, Ryan Lewis and Mary Lambert for Same Love while Queen Latifah officiated the wedding of 33 gay and straight couples. It was a moving performance. As expected from the Queen. She also wore Ralph Lauren, 

 Alicia Keys in Armani Prive- Can't believe this was Armani. Looks like the same cut out dress Alicia loves to wear.
 Anna Kendrick in Azzaro- I love this one. She looks heavenly
 Cyndi Lauper in Alexander McQueen - I love Cyndi so much that I don't care what y'all think. I'm gonna say it, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! :D
 Daft Punk in Saint Laurent- Congrats on your win. Wish they spoke though. I mean their breath must smell so bad from not talking.
 Ciara in Emilio Pucci- Very reminiscent of Olivia Wilde's Gucci Golden Globe gown. Still pretty.
 Rita Ora in Lanvin - Love her hair and make up. I'm not sure about the dress.
 Zendaya Coleman in Fausto Puglisi - I love this one. It's a different take on red carpet wear.
 Ariana Grande in Dolce and Gabbana- It's a classic tea dress but what is up with those stockings and shoes. Girrrrrlllll
 Sara Bareilles in Blumarine - You know sometimes I get tired of mullet dresses.I'm not a fan of this look.
 Katy Perry in Valentino Couture - She's my 2nd best dressed. I think you remember she was my best dressed last year with that sexy Gucci gown. This was my fave from the Valentino Spring 2014 Couture. This is the first look. Glad she wore it and gave it justice.

 Paris Hilton in Haus of Milani- Huh? It's actually quite good. She's a DJ now you know.
 Paula Patton in Nicholas Jebran Couture - Please do not expect anything from Paula. I swear I want to be her stylist and reinvent her. This is just not good on so many levels.
 Pharell Williams' Hat by Vivienne Westwood- Yeah, the hat was the main attraction.

 
 Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - I don't know who they wore but I love their album "The Heist" and they look good. :)
 Sarah Hyland in Emilio Pucci - It's an ok dress. It's not really her event so I'm ok.
 Taylor Swift in Gucci Premiere - Girl, you look fine! I can't find any fault with this look except that epic GIF of her thinking she won the Album of The Year. The Grammy goes to Reeeeeeeendom Access Memories. HAHAHAHAH!
Beyonce in House of Dereon - JOKE! It's Michael Costello, yes the Project Runway alum. Geeez this looks awful. I can forgive the hair but the dress looks downright tacky. You can do better gurl!

1 comment:

  1. FreedomPop is the first 100% FREE mobile communications provider.

    Voice, SMS & data plans will cost you £0.00/month (100% FREE CALLS).

    ReplyDelete