Monday, February 17, 2014

BAFTA 2014

Ok so the BAFTAs came and the red carpet fashion was dizzying. Is this black tie or casual? Because it was a mix of both. Kalerks!

Anyways for best dressed. Eeekkkk! I can't help but gush about my best dressed... IT'S ANGELINA JOLIE IN A SAINT LAURENT SUIT. Yes! A suit! I mean, I should be giving this to Amy Adams for her sexy and vampy Victoria Beckham gown but Angie killed it with her style and attitude. I love you gurl! Bow down bitches!

He's wearing Valentino, she's wearing Saint Laurent. This two just makes me wanna scream! I want a red carpet moment like that! PAK!
 Lily Allen in Vivienne Westwood - I love the color combo. The effort was much appreciated! :D
 Uma Thurman in Atelier Versace - You know simplicity is beauty? This is where that applies. PERFECT! Loves it!
 Oprah Winfrey in Stella McCartney- Love the gown. I'm not crazy about the hair styling. I think big hair would look good but I don't know the situation here.
 Ruth Wilson in Antonio Berardi - Uhmmm.... The fit is off. This type of trousers are for skinny women.
 Naomie Harris in Gucci - Ay may governement luncheon? CHOZ! Very madame! I'm on the fence with this one.
 Olga Kurylenko in Burberry - I quite like it. I wished her hair was pushed back. It looks sexier. Hahaha.
 Josephine de la Baume in Marios Schwab - The who? Anyways, wish the sleeves were cut an inch short. It just bugs me.
 Lea Seydoux in Miu Miu - Now the Miuciia Prada x Lea Seydoux red carpet moments are amazing! Consistent. Well Lea was there for "Blue is the Warmest Color." hahaha. But I love this dress. The Prada quirk is always there. Love you gurl!
 Dame Helen Mirren in Jacques Azagury- She never fails to impress me. You go gurl!
 Gillian Anderson in vintage Balmain- Aw! Vintage Balmain! Seeing Balmain now, aren't you shocked? Well it was Christophe Decarnin who was responsible for the radical change mostly because it was his style. Anyways, I am loving this. Even if it's not vintage, I would still love it.
 Laura Carmichael in Erdem - Not loving this look for the event. Love the shoes though.
 Amy Adams in Victoria Beckham - She just gets it. I love this dress so much! And I love Victoria Beckham for this! I love her even more!!!
Lupita Nyong'o in Dior Couture - I love Lupita because she loves color. I love the simplicity of this look. Quite monotonous from her other red carpet looks but she is continuing to dazzle us. Keep it up gurl! Can't wait for your Oscars look.

 Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen - SUPER UNDERWHELMING. Why can't McQueen make a better gown. She does not deserve this.
 Prince William - INFIDELITY! CHOZ! That was the head of the BAFTAs. Wish Kate Middleton was there. He presented an award to Helen Mirren.
 Bradley Cooper in Alexander McQueen- Just have to post him! He's sooooo dreamy!
 Maggie Gyllenhaal in Lanvin- Maggie's a red carpet risk taker and while I applaud her, I wish the sleeves were different. That's my only complaint. Yes! That's it.
 Eddie Redmayne and Haley eklavu both in Gucci - I don't know the name of his girlfriend and I don't intend to find out. Eddie is one of my dream husbands so back off bitch! LOL! Anyways, she looks like a pilgrim or something like that. And I will forever love Eddie through all haircuts.
Imogen Poots in Givenchy - Now this was presented in the Spring 2014 runway in gold and it looks horrible. This is much better. Kim wore this in black and I still can't get that horrible image off my mind. But I will forever love Givenchy for makin Kim "custom made" looks and making her look horrible. They must hate Kim so much that they don't care the brand is associated with her just so she can look horrible. HAHAHAHA!

Photos from: vogue.com, eonline.com,theguardian.com, empireonline.com

1 comment:

  1. 1xBet korean bet explained in 2021 | Legalbet
    1xBet korean bet explained in 2021 1xBet is a one-of-a-kind gaming platform founded in 2012, with a focus on developing a sports 1xbet partenaire apk betting site.

    ReplyDelete