Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BAFTA 2015

So, the BAFTAs came at the same date as the Grammys. Not a good idea. LOLz. Anyways, it was subdued but the best of the best gowns were on point.

See the gowns here. Not a lot actually. So, here it goes.

Lea Seydoux in Prada- Clearly the best dressed. Prada has always been hit or miss on the red carpet but when Lea is being dressed in Prada, it's always the best. Miuccia must really love her so much because THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! The color, the cutouts, the fabric, the Lea, the Seydoux, PERFECT!!!
Felicity Jones in Dior Couture - Now I'm partial to this dress because when I saw this on the Spring 2013 couture runway, I was like "I Want Marion to wear this." To my disappointment, she didn't. See how it looks like, Marion? IT'S FIERCE! But she was my best dressed at the BAFTAs with that yellow Dior couture number.
 Diana Agron in Lanvin - I wanted to love this had it not been by the fact that this was just a change of fabric from Kim K's 2014 MET Gala look.
 Natalie Dormer in Sophie Kah - Great dress but girl, we all know Madonna's the only one that can rock gloves on the red carpet.
 Amy Adams in Lanvin - Ethereal chic. Love the belt!
 Keira Knightley in Giambattista Valli Couture - I am baffled by the fact that Keira is not slaying the maternity look game. I thought she would've killed it. I guess Blake put on such high standards. 
 Rosamund Pike in Roland Mouret - Huge fit issues. And so bland.
 Reese Witherspoon in Stella McCartney - Love the color. Hate the boob part.
Julianne Moore in Tom Ford - MOTHER HAS ARRIVED! Love this! Although to be honest, I am quite underwhelmed by Julianne's red carpet choices. You're the clear winner, get into it and slay, honey! 
 Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe in Valentino - Is it me or is that dress one size too big. Or is she pregnant? Eddie looks dapper as always. 
Douglas Booth in Dunhill - ah the velvet blazer. Let's face it, even if he's not wearing clothes (especially when he's not wearing clothes) Douglas is a panty creamer!

No comments:

Post a Comment